S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

~ How To Cleanse Your Crystals ~ The Coven Avalon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

~ How To Cleanse Your Crystals ~ The Coven Avalon  Empty
PostSubject: ~ How To Cleanse Your Crystals ~ The Coven Avalon    ~ How To Cleanse Your Crystals ~ The Coven Avalon  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:03 pm

this is pretty much how I clenze my crystals using the water method

Water is a universal cleanser. If you have access to the ocean, ocean water is wonderful. If not, spring water, lake water, and filtered water can also work well, as long as the water is either directly from nature or clean (filtered properly.) Some people also add salt to their water, because of its electric properties.

You can simply rinse the crystal in water, or you can follow up by placing the crystal in a clear glass filled with water. Place the glass on your windowsill, ideally facing the south, to charge in the sun.

The Moon can also be used for cleansing and charging. Some people make a ritual of burying their crystal under a full moon, to take advantage of the magnetic forces of the moon in combination with the earth. You may also place your crystal in the direct light of the moon.

Another method is smudging the crystal with sage, incense, or sweet grass.

You can also cleanse and charge your crystal with other crystals. A crystal can be placed on a large crystal cluster or generator (single large quartz crystal.) Citrine in particular is excellent for cleansing the other crystals in your collection. It is one of only two crystals that is automatically self-cleansing, and will cleanse other crystals. The other is Kyanite, which is also extremely helpful in chakra alignment.

Back to top Go down

~ How To Cleanse Your Crystals ~ The Coven Avalon
Page 1 of 1