S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

~ Scholar Stones ~The Coven Avalon ‎~ facebook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

~ Scholar Stones ~The Coven Avalon ‎~ facebook Empty
PostSubject: ~ Scholar Stones ~The Coven Avalon ‎~ facebook   ~ Scholar Stones ~The Coven Avalon ‎~ facebook EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:58 pm

(Posted on Llewellyn.com & written by Susan Pesznecker - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As a graduate student, I assembled a set of stones to aid in studying and memory, and the results were fabulous!

Gather your own "Scholar Stones" to help with your studies.

*Carnelian: For self-confidence, inner strength, and the developing of insights.

*Citron: For mental clarity and supporting the transition between insight and knowledge.

*Fluorite: For psychic strengthening and connection to ancestors: a wellspring of strength and confidence.

*Jade: For wisdom.

*Quartz point: For guarding and replenishing energy and strength.

*Turquoise: For calm and tranquility and for ensuring health and well being.

Hand-sew a pouch of yellow (for mental work and intellect) for the stones. Sewing by hand allows your own essence and energies to enter the work, and sewing on the waxing Moon supports ideas of strength and boundless energy and memory. Keep the stones near as you work; spill them into your hand occasionally, meditating on their strength.

*The Coven Avalon claims no rights to this artwork, or any on our page. If this work belongs to you and you would like for us to remove it, please contact us and we will certainly do so. Being a non-profit educational site, we operate under the Fair Use rule of the US Copyright Law - please refer to the page information for full details. Blessings!

Back to top Go down

~ Scholar Stones ~The Coven Avalon ‎~ facebook
Page 1 of 1