S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Color White---White Energy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Color White---White Energy Empty
PostSubject: Color White---White Energy   Color White---White Energy EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Color White

White is the color of purity. Brides wear white in many countries, because white symbolizes a virgin. White means kindness. In some cultures white is worn at funerals. White is Monday's color. White daisies are a symbol of loyal love.

White Energy
Strictly speaking, white is not a color, but the manifestation of the presence of all color - the complete energy of light. It stands for wholeness and completion. In many cultures it represents openness and truth. White has a cold quality. It can provide clarity as its energy is complete.

White has purification vibrations and can be used to clear blocks from your path.

It holds the potential to move toward every other color and this makes it a good choice for new beginnings, and development in any direction.

Put some white in your life when you want:

to clear clutter and obstacles away
to start a fresh beginning
to bring about mental clarity
purification of thoughts or actions
White gem stone properties
White gemstones are ruled by the Moon and are associated with sleep and psychic energy. They are often used for good fortune, protection after dark. The crystal amplifies the powers of other stones. Some say that because white stones contain all the colors, they can act as substitutes for stones of any color.

Crystal quartz

White Topaz

White Aragonite

Howlite

Scolecite

White Selenite

White Opal

Opalite

White Kunzite

Ulexite

Wearing White
Wear white to impart a pure, wholesome impression. Surround yourself with white if your surroundings feel cluttered and you want to refresh your mind.
Back to top Go down

Color White---White Energy
Page 1 of 1