S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Selenite - (also known as Satin Spar and Desert Rose)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Selenite - (also known as Satin Spar and Desert Rose) Empty
PostSubject: Selenite - (also known as Satin Spar and Desert Rose)   Selenite - (also known as Satin Spar and Desert Rose) EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Selenite is often referred to as the light bringer, due to its linear crystal structure it behaves like a natural fibre optic. If any light is shone through the material it is transmitted down the full length of the crystal. This is a physical manifestation of its metaphysical properties. The crystal structure is very linear and is easily cleaved into natural wands .
It could be considered as the sword of awareness cutting through assumptions and promoting re-connection between the conscious self and the inner mystic.
Selenite allows direction of energy into the body and energy system to remove blockages which result in disease

Associated with the Greek Goddess Selene, Selenite contains feminine energy and is often used to connect and commune with the Divine, especially goddess energy. Some use Selenite for angelic or spirit guide connection, or aid in interacting with the Ancients.
Selenite and Apophyllite are the only two minerals powerful enough to clear negative energies out of Quartz Crystals.
Selenite is further unique in that it is the only mineral capable of programming Quartz Crystals. Place any crystal, specimen or pocket stone you have been working with on top of your Selenite Wand. You can set a number of different stones in a row. The Selenite will both clean any energies present and recharge your other crystals and stones.

HEALING PROPERTIES - Healers have used Selenite to see into the body & understand what is needed to heal it. Use the calcium in Selenite to heal ailments of the spinal cord & the skeletal system. It can heal on a cellular level, even overcome some of the destructive effects of cancer and age. Selenite has also been used to help stabilize epileptic disorders. It brings flexibility on the physical plane as well as the mental. Giving strength to bones & new energy to tired inflexible muscles.
Selenite also is said in crystal healing lore to remove blockages for healing, align the spine, good for the skeleton, and decrease epilepsy and seizures.

# Word of Warning #
Selenite can be permanently damaged if exposed to water, so do not cleanse or immerse it in water for any reason.

thanks go to:
Soulstar Jewellery on fb

Back to top Go down

Selenite - (also known as Satin Spar and Desert Rose)
Page 1 of 1