S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

The Protection gemstones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

The Protection gemstones Empty
PostSubject: The Protection gemstones   The Protection gemstones EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:08 am

The Protection gemstones
Feel safe and protected in your daily life. These gem stones can help provide protection in many forms - use them:

When travelling to ensure a safe trip
Protect from enemies and evil
Guard against a bad business relationship
Protection against bad luck and illness

How to use Protection Gemstones
Your best shield against negative influence in your life is your own attuned state with life.

Gemstones emit vibrations that can help you to become more attuned to those things that will make up a safe, secure environment. These include harmonious relationships, a balanced state of mind, respect for self and others, trading fear for love in all decisions.

Types of Protection
If one needs protection, the obvious question is "From What?" The need for protection assumes that there is some negative influence that has the capability to bring harm to your home, family, business, personal sense of security, happiness or quality of life. Identifying sources of harm or negative influences is an important step toward achieving a sense of security and protection.

Guarding against your inner negativity
Some people need to be protected from inner negativity. They need to be protected from themselves. These people are their own worst enemy by nurturing fear or greed or other undesirable characteristics that create a feeling of insecurity and vulnerability. For example, a man who is dishonest in his business dealings with others will distrust people and feel that he needs protection from being cheated by others. This person needs protection from his own fear and dishonesty. He needs to become more attuned to a higher ethical standard in order to be truly safe.

A person who is fearful of losing love may feel that he needs protection from being hurt by others. This can manifest itself as jealousy, or being overly possessive, or resisting any serious relationship. This person is not attuned to the other person, since their main focus is on themselves - whether they will be hurt - rather than on the person they love and what they can offer that person in the way of increased happiness. Their priorities are upside down - and such a person needs protection from their own harmful obsession with their own emotions.

They would enjoy heightened security by giving less importance to themselves and more to the people around them. As long as your attention is on YOU instead of your environment and the people in it, you are leaving yourself open to attack. This person should become more attuned to loving another as opposed to being loved.

Harm from exterior influences
There are sometimes real outside influences that mean to do us harm. Identifying people or ideas or groups who pose a threat to our happiness is vital in order to guard oneself. In this case, one would become more attuned to oneself - and notice if a particular person or environment leaves one feeling less cheerful or even 'down'.

I once worked at a job where the majority of people were mostly unhappy in their jobs. The CEO was unpredictable - threatening and dissatisfied one day and overly generous and kind the next. It kept the whole office in a state of fear. One never knew if they would have their job from one day to the next.

There was little that I could do about this situation besides leave the company (which was not realistic at the time). But I believed that I deserved security and should protect myself in some way...

A large fluorite ball on my desk did the trick to shield me from the generally disgruntled atmosphere where I worked. Fluorite makes a wonderful 'mental vacuum cleaner' - it clears the atmosphere of cluttered, confused thoughts and random negativity from varied sources. It assists in making subtle discriminations regarding the kinds of energies and people that you allow to enter your world. Though fluorite is not generally considered a protection stone, I used it effectively to guard against undesirable elements.

Often an employee (including the crazy CEO) would arrive in my office asking if they could just sit there for a minute to 'get away' from everything. My office was a little island of peace within a confused and fearful work place.

Protection from being hurt (by a lover, friend or associate):

A rhodonite sphere or stone brings reconciliation where two people have been hurting each other for a long time. It heals old wounds and scars and is sometimes called the "rescue stone". It helps to recover your unique gifts and opens your awareness to using these for the benefit of others. Classically considered a love stone, rhodonite has energy that is 'outward' focused, or the giving of love, rather than love flowing towards you (such as rose quartz or rhodochrosite).

If you feel weak...

Weakness can leave one open to attacks. When we feel weak, we are vulnerable, and the source of this is a reduction of our life force caused by a lack of self esteem, or being overwhelmed by people or situations around us.

Rhyolite fortifies your natural resistance. It will bring about an increased awareness of your own inner strength. Jasper is an excellent stone to enhance endurance and stamina. If you are working long and hard and feel you are being drained, and therefore at risk - jasper is a very effective protection stone.

When you feel the world is out to get you... If you get fearful watching the news, or feel anxious about the state of the world in general, you are probably out of harmony with yourself and your environment. Being out of harmony can leave you feeling unsafe. Things are out of balance when you see only the dangerous side of life. Because the truth is, there is much to be grateful for, and much beauty all around you.

Amazonite is the supreme harmony stone, both within oneself and with other people. It facilitates your ability to see multiple points of view on any situation. It allows you to find and know your inner truth - this in turn opens the door to finding a harmony and balance in your attunement to good and evil.

Another important balancing stone is moss agate. This stone has strong grounding energies that help you to stabilize and focus on constructive actions. It is an excellent stone for anyone recovering from an addiction as it offers protection from unstable states of mind (such as loss of self control).

Know your gemstones
Get to know your gemstones and their various properties. Of course there are stones that are clearly protective - agate, jade, jaspers of all types, onyx, all the obsidians, turquoise, tiger eye. But you can get creative with using gemstones for protection by identifying the particular type of protection that you need and then finding a stone with the energy to combat a specific type of threat. Discover the meanings of gemstones!

Last edited by S0lvengel on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

The Protection gemstones Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Protection gemstones   The Protection gemstones EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:13 am

Agate

Amethyst
*also a power stone

Chrysoprase

Citrine
*also a luck, money stone

Eye Agate

Serpentine
*also a healing stone

Malachite
*also a love, money stone

Red Jasper