S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Topaz gemstone meaning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Topaz gemstone meaning Empty
PostSubject: Topaz gemstone meaning   Topaz gemstone meaning EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:22 am

Topaz gemstone meaning
Topaz is one of the twelve breastplate stones of the High Priest referred to in the Book of Exodus. The breastplate stones are considered sacred to twelve mighty angels who guard the gates to Paradise.

Silver Topaz is colorless and untreated. Colorless topaz is often irradiated and heat treated to form blue topaz. Silver Topaz is also called "white topaz".

Silver or White topaz:
Increases your awareness of thoughts and deeds and the karmic effects of these
Purifies emotions as well as actions
Activates cosmic awareness
Removes stagnant energy
Topaz meaning
Topaz is a soothing, empathetic stone that will direct energy to the place it is most needed. It heals and energizes. Topaz is a promoter of truth and forgiveness. Use it to find your own path.

Sources of Topaz
Topaz occurs in a range of different colors: deep golden yellow (Imperial Topaz), blue, light to medium brown (Champagne Topaz), pink, and white, or clear topaz.

Topaz can be found in Brazil, USA, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, former USSR, Australia, Tasmania, Pakistan, Mexico, Japan and Africa.
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Topaz gemstone meaning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topaz gemstone meaning   Topaz gemstone meaning EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:22 am

Color:

Pale white

Zodiac:

Sagittarius

Pisces (Ancient)
Planet:

Jupiter, Mercury, Venus

Birthstone:

November

Feb, Mar, Sep (Ancient)
Energies:

Love, Power, Healing, Protection, Money