S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Russian Rainbow Pyrite meaning and properties

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Russian Rainbow Pyrite meaning and properties Empty
PostSubject: Russian Rainbow Pyrite meaning and properties   Russian Rainbow Pyrite meaning and properties EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:25 am

This recently discovered form of pyrite is found along the banks of the Volga River in central Russia.

It occurs as a drusy blanket on the matrix. Drusy is a fine layer of miniature crystals that coats a matrix. This delightful mineral shimmers with all the colors of the rainbow!

Pyrite meaning
The resemblance of pyrite to gold has made it a traditional symbol for money and good luck. It's sunny golden color associates it with the sun, and with fortification and strengthening of the mind. The name comes from the Greek word meaning "a stone which strikes fire".
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Russian Rainbow Pyrite meaning and properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian Rainbow Pyrite meaning and properties   Russian Rainbow Pyrite meaning and properties EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:25 am

Color:

shimmering rainbow hues of gold, green, pink and blue

Energy:

Money, Personal Power
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1