S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Emerald Gemstone meaning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Emerald Gemstone meaning Empty
PostSubject: Emerald Gemstone meaning   Emerald Gemstone meaning EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:10 am

Emerald Gemstone meaning
The emerald is the sacred stone of the goddess Venus. It was thought to preserve love. The emerald has long been the symbol of hope. It is considered by many to be the stone of prophecy. For some the emerald acts as a tranquilizer for a troubled mind. The emerald is said to bring the wearer reason and wisdom. The strongest time for the powers of the emerald is said to be spring.

Lucky for love, give your lover an emerald to stay faithful.

In several cultures the emerald was the symbol for fertilizing rain. In the Christian faith it is the symbol of faith and hope.

Sources of Emerald
The proper name for the emerald is beryl, but there are different colors of beryl. Emerald green is the color as well as the stone. Most emeralds have inclusions (bubbles) in them. If the stone has too much blue in it, it is then an aquamarine. Pink beryl is Morganite, yellow beryl is golden beryl, yellow-green beryl is heliodor. There is also a rare red beryl. The best beryl comes from Colombia and Brazil. Emerald can also be found in India, Australia, South Africa, Pakistan, and Zimbabwe. An emerald of the right shade of green can be more valuable than a diamond.

Healing properties of Emerald
Emerald is used by healers to help heal the heart. The power of the Emerald is highest at the full moon.

Some cultures thought the emerald would heal any disease of the eye. The emerald would be placed in a container of water overnight and the water would be poured on the eyes the next day.

Emerald is a stone of great harmony, wisdom and love. Giving your lover an Emerald will bring the lover closer if the giver's motives are pure love. The Emerald can be a bridge between 2 people. The Emerald vibrates with love.
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Emerald Gemstone meaning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Gemstone meaning   Emerald Gemstone meaning EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:10 am

Color:

emerald green

Birthstone:

May

Non Traditional:
Jan, Jun, Sep, Aug
Zodiac:

Cancer

also Taurus, Gemini, Virgo
Planet:

Jupiter, Mercury, Moon, Venus

Energies: