S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Heart Carving: symbol of love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Heart Carving: symbol of love Empty
PostSubject: Heart Carving: symbol of love   Heart Carving: symbol of love EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:58 am

The heart is the universal symbol of love and devotion. Keep a heart on your desk, altar or bedside table as a reminder to practice love in everything you do.

The hearts below are carved from genuine gemstones, and each comes in an organza gift bag.

Rose Quartz Heart
Rose quartz is a stone of unconditional love. Calming and reassuring, it gives one an appreciation and love of self; it opens the door to sensitivity and strengthens empathy. It restores trust and creates inner harmony.

Large Premium Clear Crystal Heart
AA Natural quartz crystal

Clear Crystal Heart
Natural quartz crystal is the great cleansing and purification stone.

Crazy Lace Agate Heart
Promotes your playful spirit and laughter

Carnelian Heart
Carnelian is an energy booster. It protects and calms the temper.

Rainbow Obsidian Heart
Rainbow obsidian is a powerful meditation stone, dissolves fear or barriers. It expands consciousness, and sharpens the senses. approx.

Selenite Heart
Selenite is named for Selene, an ancient Moon goddess. Exchanged between lovers, it will bring about reconciliation. Stand in photo is not included.

Honey Calcite Heart
Honey calcite activates the root chakra, solar plexus chakra and third eye, bringing these into harmony and balance.

Opalite
Opalite is a man made stone that shimmers with calming opalescence.

Lapis Lazuli Heart
Lapis Lazuli is an ancient gemstone used by the Egyptians as a symbol of truth.

Goldstone Heart
Goldstone for vitality!

Blue Aragonite Heart
Aragonite is a grounding stone used to center and ground physical energies. It is useful during stressful times. Blue Aragonite calms and soothes.

Angelite Heart
Angelite is a stone of heightened awareness, with special focus on peace and brotherhood. It gives protection in the environment around your body.

Hematite Heart
Hematite is a healing stone and often used to improve relationships.

Chevron Amethyst Heart
Amethyst is a very spiritual stone, also used for protection, wisdom and personal power.

Mookaite Heart
Mookaite, an Australian Jasper, brings us into the "here and now," helps with decision making.
Color varies from purples to yellows and each pattern is different

Smokey Quartz Heart
Smokey quartz is nature's stone of endurance.

Fire Quartz Heart
Fire Quartz stimulates vitality and love.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S0lvengel's Book of Secret's :: gems, stones, crystals and metals :: Gem stones and crystals-
Jump to: