S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Bloodstone Gemstone meaning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Bloodstone Gemstone meaning Empty
PostSubject: Bloodstone Gemstone meaning   Bloodstone Gemstone meaning EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Bloodstone Gemstone meaning
Bloodstone (also called heliotrope) is green with distinctive red spots that resemble blood, giving this stone its name. The bloodstone was used to stop bleeding especially nosebleeds.

There is a legend that says the bloodstone was formed from the blood of Christ dripping on the green earth and solidifying. It was also called heliotrope by the Greeks and was thought to bring change. The bloodstone has been used as an amulet to protect against the evil eye. Bloodstone is the symbol of justice.

Healing properties of bloodstone
The bloodstone is used for circulation of all energy in the body and helps to remove energy blocks. Bloodstone is used in the alignment of all the centers of the body. A healer must do this alignment while the patient lies on his stomach. It also aids in the circulation of blood. It is good to have several pieces of Bloodstone in the home to increase the flow of life energy.

Sources of bloodstone
Locations where bloodstone can be found include India, Brazil, China, Australia, and the United States.
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Bloodstone Gemstone meaning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstone Gemstone meaning   Bloodstone Gemstone meaning EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Color:

Green with red spots

Zodiac:

Aries

Also Pisces, Scorpio
Planet:

Mars

Birthstone:

March, December (Ancient)
Chakra:

Root Chakra - Base of Spine

Energies: