S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Color Orange---Orange Energy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Color Orange---Orange Energy Empty
PostSubject: Color Orange---Orange Energy   Color Orange---Orange Energy EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Color Orange

Orange is a power color. It is one of the healing colors. It is said to increase the craving for food. It also stimulates enthusiasm and creativity. Orange means vitality with endurance. People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere. Lady luck's color is orange. I have been told that if a change of any kind is need in life, just burn an orange candle for 7 nights.

Orange Energy
While red is associated with fiery heat, orange is associated with the benign warmth of the sun. A dynamic color to be sure, orange offers a more thoughtful control than explosive red. Curiosity is a driving characteristic of orange, and with it comes exploration of new things.

Put some orange in your life when you want:

to spice things up when you feel time is dragging
to become more involved in something
to increase creativity
relief from things becoming too serious
Orange gem stone properties
Orange gemstones contain some of the fiery energies of red, but are gentler with a more creative spirit. They are used to promote personal power and are useful for people who could use more self esteem. Carry or place orange gemstones around your home or office to stimulate creativity, mental quickness, ability to adjust to changes.

Carnelian

Fire Opal

Sunstone

Orange Calcite

Tangerine Quartz

Orange Kyanite

Orange Elestial

Wearing Orange
Wearing orange during times of stress, or shock can help to balance your emotions. It can bring about the willingness to embrace new ideas with enjoyment and a sense of exploration and creative play.

Chakra associated with Orange:
Orange is the color associated with the Sacral Hara Chakra (sexuality and reproduction).
Back to top Go down

Color Orange---Orange Energy
Page 1 of 1