S0lvengel's Book of Secret's

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Share | 

Origins of labradorite ~ Labrynth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk

PostSubject: Origins of labradorite ~ Labrynth   Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:06 pm

thanks go to: Wild Witch on fb

The aurora borealis or "northern lights" stone.
One story tells of a wandering Inuit warrior who came upon the Northern Lights, trapped in stone. With a mighty blow of his spear, he freed most of the lights which are now seen at night in northern skies. However, some of the lights remained trapped in the stone, resulting in labradorite.

Another story tells of how all the stars in the sky once lived on earth, embedded in the rocks. One day, a "Mighty Being" pounded the rocks with a huge hammer. Freeing the stars, they flew up into the heavens leaving only a few still in the rocks -- seen now as the flash of color in labradorite.

Labradorite Healing Properties

Transformation Promotes psychic abilities Strengthens our will Stimulates imagination Calming

Labradorite, also known as Spectrolite, is a Feldspar mineral. Labradorite in a white matrix is often called "Rainbow Moonstone".

Chakras - Base Chakra
Zodiac - Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
Planet - Uranus
Element - Water
Typical colours - Pale green, blue, colourless, grey-white: with iridescent blue or gold flashes

A stone of transformation, Labradorite is a useful companion through change, imparting strength and perseverance. It balances and protects the aura, raises consciousness and grounds spiritual energies. Excellent for strengthening intuition-promoting psychic abilities. Powerful in revealing the truth behind illusions, Labradorite banishes fears and insecurities, and strengthens faith in the self and trust in the universe. It stimulates the imagination and calms an overactive mind, developing enthusiasm and new ideas.

Labradorite treats disorders of the eyes and brain, stimulates mental acuity, and relieves anxiety and stress. It regulates metabolism, balances hormones and relieves menstrual tension. Labradorite treats colds, gout, and rheumatism, lowers blood pressure, and aids in digestion.

**************************************************************************************

Back to top Go down

Origins of labradorite ~ Labrynth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S0lvengel's Book of Secret's :: gems, stones, crystals and metals :: Gem stones and crystals-
Jump to: