S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

How to Make a Crystal Remedies for Healing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

How to Make a Crystal Remedies for Healing Empty
PostSubject: How to Make a Crystal Remedies for Healing   How to Make a Crystal Remedies for Healing EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:11 am

Crystals can be used in many ways and for many purposes. They can heal you mentally, physically and spiritually. One of the most beneficial uses of crystals is as a type of tonic, to be drank by the person who needs healing. You can prepare such healing drinks by immersing appropriate crystals into purified water, charging it by the Sun or Moon, and then putting a few drops in a glass of water to be drank twice daily, or applying a few drops under your tongue. If you don’t like the idea of actually drinking a crystal tonic, you may add some to your bathwater or apply some to your pulse points. Follow these easy steps to make a crystal remedy for ailments.

The first step in crystal healing is to determine the type of crystal needed. Each color crystal has different healing properties and corresponds to a different chakra.

Next, it's important to cleanse and charge the crystals to clear it from all the energy it has collected. Crystals absorb negative energies so they need regular cleaning, otherwise they become overstressed and stop working, said karmic healer and author Judy Hall. She suggested an easy way to do this by holding the crystals under running water for a few minutes, and then putting them out in the sun to recharge.

Now the crystal is ready to make a healing remedy. When soaked in water, the water becomes infused with the crystal's healing properties, storing the vibrations and transferring them to the physical body, said karmic healer and author Judy Hall. One way to do this is by adding a crystal to bath water. Crystal therapist Karen Ryan suggested using rose quartz for love and relaxation, sodalite to ease the mind, lepidolite for stress relief, chrysocolla for emotional mood swings, smokey quartz for dissolving anger, and tiger's eye for mental clarity.

For a room spray that will refresh stale energies or dispel negative energy, Ryan said to place a few crystals such as clear quartz, rose quartz and/or amethyst in a clear jar and fill with spring water. Place the jar in the sun for 4 to 7 hours, so the crystals' properties would infuse the water. Then remove the crystals and transfer to an atomizer and spray the entire house. Use all the water within a few hours because the potency decreases over time.

Another remedy is drinking crystal-infused water. Place a crystal in a glass, fill with spring water, and set it in the sun for at least 6 hours. Because the human body is nearly 70 percent water, the more structured our body's water becomes, the more it can act as an effective semiconductor for life force energy, according to the book "Healing with Crystals" by Jonathan Pawlick and Pamela Chase. Make sure to do thorough research on the crystals used before ingesting to make sure they are not toxic or water-soluble.

Information from assorted books and off the internet comprised with the personal understandings and studies of; Lady Abigail High, Priestess Ravensgrove Coven
Original Copyright © 12251978
Back to top Go down

How to Make a Crystal Remedies for Healing
Page 1 of 1