S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Vanilla Ice (Cubes)--GreenSoft on fb

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Vanilla Ice (Cubes)--GreenSoft on fb Empty
PostSubject: Vanilla Ice (Cubes)--GreenSoft on fb   Vanilla Ice (Cubes)--GreenSoft on fb EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:22 pm

Add these to cola...coffee...chai...even orange juice...
Vanilla Ice (Cubes)
2 c. almond or refrigerated coconut milk
1/3 c. granulated sugar
1 vanilla bean
1 tsp. vanilla (optional--add for more intense vanilla flavor)

Combine almond milk and sugar in a large saucepan. Slice open vanilla bean lengthwise and scrape insides into saucepan, then place empty vanilla bean into mixture. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, whisking to break up clumps of vanilla. Once mixture has come to a simmer, reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes more, whisking occasionally.
Allow vanilla mixture to come to room temperature. Pour through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl with a spout, then pour mixture into ice cube trays. Freeze until completely solid, 3-4 hours (depending on the temperature of your freezer and size of the cubes). Serve with iced coffee, tea, or other beverages.
~ohmyveggies.com

Vanilla Ice (Cubes)--GreenSoft on fb 947380_594883003878930_2036844760_n
Back to top Go down

Vanilla Ice (Cubes)--GreenSoft on fb
Page 1 of 1