S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Stone Lore- Isis Crystals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Stone Lore-  Isis Crystals Empty
PostSubject: Stone Lore- Isis Crystals   Stone Lore-  Isis Crystals EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Isis Crystals have five edges surrounding the largest sloping face. These crystals strongly amplify the feminine energy, and can help you get in touch with the 'female' or unselfish side of yourself, no matter whether you are a man or a woman. These crystals are useful in balancing your male-female energy if the female energy has been suppressed, or if you need a greater balance of female energy for any reason. Isis crystals put you in touch with the power of the Goddess.
For men, the Isis crystal will help you become more in tune with your feminine side and to become more aware of the aspects of women that you may find troubling.
For women, the Isis crystal will help you regain some of the power and energy that society has taken from you. Teaches that feminine is not weak. Anyone doing healing work with another person needs the Isis energy to be effective.
The Isis crystal should be carried or held when dealing with issues that are emotional and difficult.

Exercise: Isis crystals can be used to project nurturing energy toward another person. To do this, sit quietly with the Isis crystal in your hand with the point directed away from you. Visualize the person that you wish to help and visualize white light going from the point of the crystal and surrounding the person.

To nurture yourself, sit with the Isis crystal in your hand with the point directed toward you. Visualize white light going from the point of the crystal and surrounding you. After doing this you should feel strong and cared for.
Back to top Go down

Stone Lore- Isis Crystals
Page 1 of 1