S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Healing Crystals and Christmas article by Reiki Master Colleen Simmons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Healing Crystals and Christmas  article by Reiki Master Colleen Simmons Empty
PostSubject: Healing Crystals and Christmas article by Reiki Master Colleen Simmons   Healing Crystals and Christmas  article by Reiki Master Colleen Simmons EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Christmas brings a mixed bag of joy, love, laughter, happiness, sadness, stress, overwork, depression and loneliness.

There is a feeling in the air at Christmas (a cliché) a higher vibration if you like. People are more friendly, even to strangers, they smile and nod where normally they would not even make eye contact. Feel-good movies appear on our TV screens, stores play Christmas carols you will hear people singing and humming as they shop. It's a great time of year for most of us.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could carry these feelings and actions with us throughout the year? We can do this. There are Crystals that help to instill the very things that make Christmas so special.

For those of us for whom Christmas is not so wonderful - the homeless, those with little or no money, the lonely, the depressed, those who are stressed and overworked this time of year can be their worst time.

Holiday Healing Stones
Hope & Compassion = white topaz, aventurine
Joy & Kindness = turquoise, jade
Love & Hope = rose quartz, moss agate
Sadness & Stress = amethyst, moonstone
Despair & Goodwill = chalcedony, copper

Create your own combinations from the stones below...

We can do practical things to help these people for example, donate food and money, try to bring about social change. BUT we can also do something else that is not quite so tangible. We can use the power of Crystal Healing to help those that want to be helped to improve the lives. You do not have to go to these people personally. You do not even have to know their names or faces, all you need to know is that you want to send them love happiness and joy.

You can use a single Crystal or you can use a Crystal Healing Grid (we use a number of Crystals to heal a number of things at once). I have listed below some crystals whose healing properties can be used to these purposes. You can also use these Crystals to help keep the best qualities of this time of year in your own lives as well.

Compassion:
Angelite, Aventurine, Rhodochrosite, Tourmaline

Happiness:
Snakeskin Agate, Copper, Tiger Eye

Hope:
Moss Agate, Topaz, Lepidolite

Joy:
Chrysanthemum Stone, Jade, Peridot

Kindness:
Smithsonite, Green Spinel, Turquoise

Loneliness:
Abalone, Aragonite, Carnelian

Love:
Botswana Agate, Rose Quartz, Tourmaline

Sadness:
Amethyst, Azurite

Stress:
Ametrine, Celestite, Moonstone

Depression:
Smokey Quartz, Sunstone

Overwhelmed by responsibilities:
Aquamarine, Gold

Goodwill:
Chalcedony

Despair:
Regency Rose Agate, Iron Pyrite, Copper

These are just a few of the Healing Crystals that you can use for the above conditions. I do not want to make you feel guilty or sad or spoil Christmas in any way with this article - quite the contrary, I want to enhance all the positive feelings of love that you have at Christmas and all year and this can happen when we think of others and do something small that really does not cost us much in time or money.

For me Christmas is a time of Love, Hope the coming together of people everywhere. Christmas gives me great hope for the future, because if we can behave like this for a few days then we will eventually be like this all the time (I know people keep telling me that I am the supreme optimist but hey, we are all still here and the World is still turning).

I wish you and yours are safe happy and loving Christmas.

Love and light
Colleen

~Angelus~

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] — with Wendy Zegel.
Back to top Go down

Healing Crystals and Christmas article by Reiki Master Colleen Simmons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S0lvengel's Book of Secret's :: gems, stones, crystals and metals :: Gem stones and crystals-
Jump to: