S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Stone Lore- Sugilite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Stone Lore- Sugilite Empty
PostSubject: Stone Lore- Sugilite   Stone Lore- Sugilite EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Sugilite is an excellent stone to hold during past life regressions as it helps you to retrieve the knowledge & wisdom that you may have gained in previous lives. Sugilite is also a very protective stone. It will protect you from negative/incorrect energies & magick. Placing a piece of sugilite under your pillow will assist you in astral travel and lucid dreaming. Use sugilite to add power to spells that involve financial or legal matters. If your spell involves finding a new apartment or job, make sure to work with sugilite! I’ve found that my spells manifest faster when I’ve incorporated sugilite into the spell. Sugilite helps to balance the mind, body & spirit. Sugilite encourages forgiveness, self-control, optimism & it brings “peace of mind” to all those who keep it close. Carry or wear sugilite to eliminate fear, hostility, depression and pessimism. If you have trouble trusting people, sugilite will help you open your heart to others. Place a piece of sugilite on your third eye chakra during meditation to help you to become more receptive to psychic information. If you have a situation in your life that you don’t know how to handle, meditate with a piece of sugilite on your third eye chakra. I’ve had many brilliant epiphanies and creative solutions come to me while meditating with sugilite.
Back to top Go down

Stone Lore- Sugilite
Page 1 of 1