S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Stone Lore- Peridot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Stone Lore- Peridot Empty
PostSubject: Stone Lore- Peridot   Stone Lore- Peridot EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:00 am

Peridot is told to have the ability to bring healing and vitality to the whole body. It it said to increase patience, confidence and assertiveness. Stories told since ancient times about how this gemstone has the ability to slow the aging process. The joyful and friendly energy of this stone helps to make and seal friendships, it clears the heart, releases the ego, which in turn cleanses jealousy and anger, hence bringing about a sense of peace and quiet amusement. A visionary stone, peridot helps connect us to our destinies and to an understanding of the purpose of existence. Can assist us in visualize not only the ultimate peak of physical but of spiritual continuation as well. However, if you are confused or fearful, Peridot should be used in a limited way, as it releases toxins and brings them to the surface, thus neutralizing them. Peridot reduces stress, stimulates the mind, and amplifies intuitive awareness. It is most useful as a balancer of the glandular system, as peridot assists with tissue regeneration and purifies the body by strengthening the blood. It is also told to aid in digestion and to reduce fever. Commonly used in treating emotional states such as anger or jealousy and irritation. It's color as well as the stone, Inspires healing, renewal, purification, rebirth and growth. It has the power to heal hurt feelings and mend damaged relationships. It is especially good for healing the healers. Peridot reduces stress, stimulates the mind, and amplifies intuitive awareness. It is most useful as a balancer of the glandular system, as peridot assists with tissue regeneration and purifies the body by strengthening the blood. It is also told to aid in digestion and to reduce fever. Commonly used in treating emotional states such as anger or jealousy and irritation. It's color as well as the stone, Inspires healing, renewal, purification, rebirth and growth. It has the power to heal hurt feelings and mend damaged relationships.
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

PostSubject: Re: Stone Lore- Peridot   Stone Lore- Peridot EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:54 am

Peridot is a great healing stone. Should be worn for balancing. Can be worn for a shield of protection around the body. It can attract a love and calm anger. This stone corresponds with the astrological signs of Virgo, Leo, Scorpio, & Sagittarius.
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

PostSubject: Re: Stone Lore- Peridot   Stone Lore- Peridot EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:54 pm

A tiny island known as Zabargard (owned by Egypt) is documented as the first source of peridot, dating back as far as four thousand years. Early Crusaders who visited St. John's Island (now called Zabargard) introduced this gem to Europe upon return from battle.

Peridot is mentioned in many ancient references as chrysolite. It is mentioned throughout the Bible, and early Christians considered it sacred. Today still, Catholic Bishops traditionally wear a ring of peridot and amethyst as a symbol of purity and morality.

The peridot was believed to be a stone of springtime by ancients who considered it a gift from Mother Nature. Napoleon once made a gift of peridot to Josephine as a symbol of undying love and admiration. In ancient times, it was said that a dream about peridot foretold impending danger.

Peridot is a stone of lightness and beauty. Only spiritual or clear-minded persons should use peridot. The person with too many earthly problems will not be able to understand the beauty of the Peridot. The very spiritual can wear peridot in a necklace with the stone at the base of the throat to feel its soothing effect. Used in a necklace, peridot is a protector against negative emotions.

Peridot has been known to have healing effect on the gall bladder and liver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone Lore- Peridot   Stone Lore- Peridot Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone Lore- Peridot
Page 1 of 1