S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Stone Lore- Celestite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

Stone Lore- Celestite Empty
PostSubject: Stone Lore- Celestite   Stone Lore- Celestite EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:21 am

This beautiful stone allows us to find serenity, harmony and easiness of mind. The Celestite has a long history of being used by shamans, healers, wise women and priestesses for contacting spirit helpers and guardians. For centuries, crystals have played an important role in maintaining spiritual connection to source.
Celestite brings mental clarity, harmony, calmness, and happiness to every day activities. It also helps to reduce mental fatigue and brings intellectual understanding and comprehension when used while reading and studying. The Celestite stone brings forth a great mental picture from what you are reading and you can create a relaxing energy in a stressful environment by placing a piece of this wonderful stone in the area. It will reduce and minimize the stress and permit the emotional structure to remain intact and undisturbed.
Celestite (also known as celestine) can be found in clear, white, gray, blue, green, yellow, orange or reddish brown and is an effective stone to use in order to establish and maintain communication with the angelic realm. This is an ideal stone for your meditation space as it's an environmental cleanser. Celestite is a soft stone and it's vibrations radiate in all directions.
This is an excellent healing stone for the eyes, ears and mental dysfunction. It eliminates toxins and is also good for digestive problems. In healing, it has the ability to replace pain with loving angelic light. It attracts luck, reveals truth, brings balance, and within this stone one can discover the energy of peace. It balances yin and yang energies in the energy field of the individual and promotes purification and improvement of the chakra. Place it near your bed and it can help in dream recollection after waking. Always filled with Divine love, it leads us into deeper spiritual waters, toward enlightenment.
This stone can be cleansed and discharged of negative energy every month. Cleanse it by running it under warm water or charge it overnight in a bowl of tumbled hematite. The most beneficial would be to cleanse it by the light of the full Moon for 24-48 hours. Be careful as Celestite will fade in sunlight if left out for a long period. It's recommended that it be recharged in the sun's light only briefly
Back to top Go down

Stone Lore- Celestite
Page 1 of 1