S0lvengel's Book of Secret's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my BOS, I've made it available to my family and special friends like YOU. Please treat it with respect.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

What's for dinner tonite?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

What's for dinner tonite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's for dinner tonite?   What's for dinner tonite? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:37 pm

it's been awhile since I posted in here Sad tonite I'm making one of hubby's fave all time meals, corned beef and cabbage Smile need to get the meat in the pot so that dinner will be ready on time. I cook everything in 1 pot on the stove, meat takes about 3 hrs once I have it browned up a little and the spices and onion added; then for the last 2 hrs I add the potatoes and carrots and an hour later add the cabbage and get home made raisin bread in the oven. It's not hard to make just takes timing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

PostSubject: Re: What's for dinner tonite?   What's for dinner tonite? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:33 am

tonites dinner was another simple grilling nite. made cheeseburgers on the bbq to go with potato salad, tom/cucumber salad and fruit salad
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

PostSubject: Re: What's for dinner tonite?   What's for dinner tonite? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:06 am

I realized I did it again and haven't been posting our dinner menu for days.

We haven't really had anything special lately. Because of the heat we've been having alot of cold salads with either sausage, hotdog's, pork chops or chicken on the grill. The salads are from the store since hubby likes the potato salad from the local market more than mine, as well as their mac. salad. I have been making a cucumber/tomato salad and a fruit salad every 3 days.
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

PostSubject: Re: What's for dinner tonite?   What's for dinner tonite? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:21 pm

I just realized I haven't been sharing our dinner menu the past week and a half

I have been trying a few different marinades for our meats and grilling with all the nice weather we have been having. Last nite was left overs because I had a migraine but the nite before we had chicken kabob's

marinated chicken in good seasons Ital dressing then took the cubes of meat and skewered them with pieces of bell pepper, whole mushroom caps. It only takes mins to cook on the grill. we had them with mac. salad, potato salad, tom/cucumber salad and fruit salad.

Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

PostSubject: Re: What's for dinner tonite?   What's for dinner tonite? EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:57 pm

last nite I tried something different or rather a different brand of smoked sausage. All I can say is we don't like spicy hot so won't be buying them again. Instead we both filled up on mac and cheese, tomato/cucumber salad and fruit salad
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

PostSubject: Re: What's for dinner tonite?   What's for dinner tonite? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:49 pm

last nite we went out for dinner. I don't remember ever having Thai food before but did enjoy my food, I tried the Thai version of sesame chicken, lots of food, delicious, and just the right amount of spice and I ordered the lowest heat since I'm not into having my mouth burning but having lots of flavor. Hubby had pepper steak, his was too spicy for him so they remade it without the pepper flakes.
We def. will be going back bounce
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

PostSubject: Re: What's for dinner tonite?   What's for dinner tonite? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:15 am

sunday evening we had

burgers
mac salad
potato salad
tomato/cucumber salad
sliced tomato
sliced onion
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

PostSubject: Re: What's for dinner tonite?   What's for dinner tonite? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:12 am

tues. nite we had pork, boneless, country style ribs in our fave bbq sauce
coleslaw
pork and beans
home made cornbread
and fruit salad
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

PostSubject: Re: What's for dinner tonite?   What's for dinner tonite? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:09 am

I was so tired last nite I forgot to post here what we had for dinner.

mon. nite we had breaded, baked chicken filet's ( take a boneless chicken breast and cut it into thin pieces that cook up fast)
the last of the mac. salad
the last of the potato salad
and tomato/cucumber salad

Last edited by S0lvengel on Wed May 23, 2012 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

PostSubject: Re: What's for dinner tonite?   What's for dinner tonite? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:42 pm

so to start us off tonite I made:

chicken breasts marinated in good season's Ital. dressing

home made macaroni salad

home made potato salad

and a tomato/cucumber salad in Ital. dressing

Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
Cunning folk
Cunning folk
S0lvengel

PostSubject: What's for dinner tonite?   What's for dinner tonite? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:39 pm

I had this idea while making dinner earlier; let's start sharing what's on the menu for dinner so that those of us that sometimes have no inspiration of what to make for dinner can get some ideas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's for dinner tonite?   What's for dinner tonite? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's for dinner tonite?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S0lvengel's Book of Secret's :: Around the house :: What's Cooking?-
Jump to: